|Newsletters||Sign me up|
|Top Previous Next|
A SmartSync Pro profile is an object that contains a set of folders, processing and scheduling options, inclusion and exclusion filters. Each profile has a unique name. Synchronization profiles are organized in a tree-like structure. Sets of profiles can also be grouped into a profile group.
You can move profiles between profile groups using drag and drop. You can also copy folders from one profile to another using drag and drop.
Select a profile group to show common statistics for all profiles in the group.
Profiles are characterized by different icons according to their state
• - Normal state. The profile is ready to run. Double click the icon to show profile properties.
• - Error state. The profile generated errors during the last synchronization. See log window for details.
• - Synchronization state. The profile is backing up or synchronizing. Double click the icon to show synchronization progress.
• - Disabled state. The profile is disabled. Scheduling is skipped for this profile. Use menu File | Enable/Disable to enable/disable the profile respectively.
• - Inaccessible state. The profile is inaccessible for the current user. You need a password to access the profile. Profile access is set in the Security page of the profile properties box.
|SmartSync Pro Help Contents|